TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYER COEUR D’ALENE, IDAHO
Truck Accident Lawyer Coeur d’Alene, ID: According to government issued statistics, more people will suffer a wrongful death due to a truck accident in 2016 than all airline crashes of the past 45 years combined. The most recent study done approximately 84,000 people have been seriously injured or deceased by truck accidents in 2013. Unfortunately, truck accidents and other automobile are far too common. You may think it can’t happen to you, but it can, so it is best to be prepared and be sure to contact a truck accident lawyer coeur .
Have you suffered an injury from a truck accident?
It is critical that you seek professional advice from a knowledgeable truck accident lawyer in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. If you want to win your claim, it is of the utmost importance to hold the guilty party liable for your damages. It is also critical that your truck accident lawyer Coeur d’Alene understands the relevant Idaho laws and regulations concerning truck accidents. For years Ryan Sargent and his team of truck accident lawyers Coeur d’Alene, ID have helped truck accident victims get the compensation they are legally entitled to.
What does a truck accident lawyer Coeur d’Alene, Idaho do?
At The Sargent Firm, we have the skills and extensive knowledge of the laws regarding truck accidents. We methodically gather evidence to strengthen your case; this may include collecting testimonies from witnesses, gathering digital images of the scene, collecting video of the crash/injury, and speaking with medical professionals among other experts.
CAUSES OF A TRUCK ACCIDENT
Truck accidents have the capacity to be catastrophic. Crashes with varying size and speed, truck accidents tend to be complex matters. The best way to win a case involving a truck or trucks is through hiring an experienced, knowledgeable truck accident lawyer Coeur d’Alene, ID.
Although situations vary, described below are ways in which a truck could get into an accident:
- Driving at high speeds: Approximately 1 in every 5 truck drivers that caused a fatal accident is due to excessive speeding. It may be encouraged to speed in order to meet a deadline, but it is never safe and should be avoided.
- Exhaustion: When someone is fatigued, they are not fully functional and prepared to react appropriately if a situation occurs.
- Equipment loaded improperly: If the load the truck is carrying is not properly dispersed, it creates the condition in which the truck is likely to capsize, resulting in an accident.
- Use of drugs: In order to stay awake, truck drivers sometimes use stimulants. These drugs have the potential to negatively affect response times, causing an accident.
- *Trucking companies tend to have specialized legal teams when these situations arise. In any case, it is best to be represented by a knowledgeable truck accident lawyer Coeur d’Alene, ID so you will not be cheated out of your due compensation.
- Recklessness: Reckless drivers can cause a substantial amount of damage to both themselves and other drivers on the road; there is even the possibility of an accident involving pedestrians. While driving, reckless behavior involves frequent lane changing, not maintaining appropriate distance from other vehicles, suddenly applying brakes, and other similar reckless behavior.
- Driving Under Influence: Driving under the influence of alcohol and other drugs is, unfortunately, very common here in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. The consumption of narcotics is increasing, despite the valiant efforts of the authorities to eliminate the use of drugs. You must be particularly careful when driving at night, especially on weekends.
EFFECTS OF TRUCK ACCIDENTS
The causes which lead to truck accidents produce terrible effects on the people involved. Here, we have compiled a list of the results which follow a truck crash;
- Injuries: Injuries are by far the most common result of a truck accident. You could face severe bodily cuts, muscular tearing, broken bones, and several other problems. If you aren’t subject to any of these injuries, then you must seek medical help as soon as possible. After you have taken care of your emergency medical needs, you should then contact our Coeur d’Alene law office.
- Amputations: Perhaps one of the most devastating results of a truck accident, amputations can forever impact one’s quality of life. Depending on the severity of the case, one could lose a limb, finger, or other extremity. In these cases, especially, it is important you reach out to our law office. The Sargent Firm is prepared to help you deal with these most unfortunate circumstances.
- Vehicle Damage: The state of Idaho mandates that all drivers have their vehicles (including trucks) insured. Even if you have vehicle insurance, you would normally claim compensations from the ones liable for accidents. The law is explicit in its stating you have a legal right to compensation.
OBTAIN FINANCIAL COMPENSATION FOR YOUR TRUCK ACCIDENT With a Truck Accident Lawyer Coeur d’Alene, ID
You could obtain financial compensation for the following:
- Surgeries: Oftentimes, you will need medical surgeries after a severe accident. You will have to cover the actual cost of the surgery plus other fees to medical professionals. This can get extremely expensive. It is your legal right to sue for compensation to cover the costs and fees associated with surgery associated with the accident.
- Therapies: Different types of therapies are normally required to effectively recover from an accident. These treatments are extremely expensive and can break the bank. It is best to include this in your claim for compensation.
- Lost Income: After an accident, you may not be able to completely recover and might not be able to resume the job you once held. If you have lost your income due to an accident, your claim should include compensation for future income losses. The Sargent Firm will work with you to calculate an appropriate amount, doing everything in our power to get maximum compensation under existing statutes.
Expert COEUR D’ALENE, IDAHO TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS
If you are in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, or the greater Boise, Idaho area, you can consult with us for FREE at our Coeur d’Alene, Idaho law office. Our truck accident lawyers are skilled and ready to take your case. We have an extensive history and a winning track record getting the residents of Idaho the results they deserve. We provide Free Consultations with a Truck Accident Lawyer Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Contact our office today to start your individualized plan. We are here to help!